This morning God gave me a huge revelation and picture to go along with this scripture. The picture may seem not the normal idea of what some may get, but this is how God works with me.
In this clip of the movie, there are several parts that God spoke to me this morning. The first was when the Dory and all the other fish get stuck in the net and can not get out. I have been those fish stuck in that net far to long and have needed to get out for some time now. I know that it may take time and effort to succeed, but it will be worth it in the end because I know that my "father" will help me and never leave my side.
Another part of this scene that says a lot is when Nemo wants to go in to save his friend Dory. I also have been feeling like I am supposed to be like Nemo. I have friends who need to be saved and I can not do it by my self any more. I need the help from my father and from 'the team of fishes' to help me. The phrase "Just keep swimming" that is said in this scene showed me that I just need to 'press on toward my goal to win the prize'.
Lastly, when Marlin (Nemo's dad) tells Nemo not to go in and save Dory because he is afraid that he will lose his son again. This showed me just how much I am loved by my father and that he never wants me to leave his side because He has promised me that he will be by my side at all times no matter what.
Getting this picture from God this morning was God's way of telling me that I have done well coming out of my 'tortoise' shell and now it is time to continue on and to not go back to the old ways. It is a great confirmation from Him, especially when I have heard similar things from other people.
2 comments:
Awesome, Brittany!!! I'm so excited about where the Lord is taking you, and what He's speaking to you about. It's your turn!
That's a super cool revelation, and I love that Nemo fit right along side it. You truly are a different girl, I can tell. Big things are coming!
Post a Comment